• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

all for you, if he is decent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

damma

homeguru that was pretty rude you have no idea what kind of family this 16 year old has. i might very well be better with this older man than at home.

help in NY, my advice to you is to do what your gut tells you. if he has been in prison 10 times and he wants you to be his drug mule then definately NO!!! don't go with him but if he treats you like a lady than go for it, and don't tell anybody, not even your best friend that you know you can trust, she will end up turning you in.

G

Grandma B

damma said:
homeguru that was pretty rude you have no idea what kind of family this 16 year old has. i might very well be better with this older man than at home.

help in NY, my advice to you is to do what your gut tells you. if he has been in prison 10 times and he wants you to be his drug mule then definately NO!!! don't go with him but if he treats you like a lady than go for it, and don't tell anybody, not even your best friend that you know you can trust, she will end up turning you in.
C'mon, damma, get real! Most likely, the girl's home life has been one of privilege. And do you really think there's a decent 26-year-old male who would try to get a 16-year-old girl to move away with him???:rolleyes:

HomeGuru

damma said:
**A: my response to that post was written for a very specifc purpose.

**A: why are you starting a new thread rather than posting to the writer's initial thread? Anyway, it does not matter since your advice to the writer leaves much to be desired.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">