• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Am I entitled...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shellyhasha

:confused: What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oregon
I recently broke up with my live in boyfriend and I need to know what he was considered when he lived with me? A tenant? What was he considered for legal issues? I still have some of his personal effects and I don't know if I have to legally give them to him since he owes me alot of money and some of the items I paid for that were not a gift. Also we were building a business that I invested into that he has taken ownership of and completely eliminated me of, do I have any recourse towards my share of the business? This stuff really sucks but I think he conned me out of a few bucks just to get his business and I would like to take care of this legally.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">