• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

am I in trouble?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jenjen24870

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WV

I went to work one day and when I'm @ work my mother watches my two kids. We live in a very rural area. Well one day my kids came to my mom and asked if they could go to the neighbors yard and play which approx 50 yards away from our house. She said yes. About 15 to 20 mins later my mom went to check on them and she couldnt find them. she went looking for them at the neighbors and then she called me. I left work and raced home to find them walking down the road approx. 1 mile away going to a friends house. I picked them up and grounded them. Now my ex has called CPS. Should be worried.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WV

I went to work one day and when I'm @ work my mother watches my two kids. We live in a very rural area. Well one day my kids came to my mom and asked if they could go to the neighbors yard and play which approx 50 yards away from our house. She said yes. About 15 to 20 mins later my mom went to check on them and she couldnt find them. she went looking for them at the neighbors and then she called me. I left work and raced home to find them walking down the road approx. 1 mile away going to a friends house. I picked them up and grounded them. Now my ex has called CPS. Should be worried.
How old are your kids?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">