• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

american/uk marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mitch conner

my girlfriend and i are wanting to get married and settle hopefully in the uk. there are a number of problems though as regards to her finding work once here and all the paperwork and fees involved and its all alot to handle. ive heard if you marry in the u.s then come back to england and have another ceremony you can avoid alot of this paperwork and the six months waiting time before she would be able to find work.

any and all help on this subject is welcome.

sandyclaus

my girlfriend and i are wanting to get married and settle hopefully in the uk. there are a number of problems though as regards to her finding work once here and all the paperwork and fees involved and its all alot to handle. ive heard if you marry in the u.s then come back to england and have another ceremony you can avoid alot of this paperwork and the six months waiting time before she would be able to find work.

any and all help on this subject is welcome.
You know that question you deleted at the beginning of your post? Kind of important.

US Law Only. We don't deal with ANY questions dealing with anything other than US Law here in this forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">