• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

another child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mousey

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

After 15 years of marriage and 1 child I finally left my husband. I must add that during most of the marriage he was both verbally and physically abusive and at one point I went to a women's shelter. I found out about his affair with one of his co-workers by chance. The woman told me that my husband told her he was separated and had filed for divorce. I informed her that was not true and I also told her about his abusive ways. Needless to say she did not listen and has since had a child with him. I recently found out that my husband may also have a 6 year old child. I know PA is a no fault state, I need to know if I can take any legal action against my husband?

seniorjudge

Double post warning

After 15 years of marriage and 1 child I finally left my husband. I must add that during most of the marriage he was both verbally and physically abusive and at one point I went to a women's shelter. I found out about his affair with one of his co-workers by chance. The woman told me that my husband told her he was separated and had filed for divorce. I informed her that was not true and I also told her about his abusive ways. Needless to say she did not listen and has since had a child with him. I recently found out that my husband may also have a 6 year old child. I know PA is a no fault state, I need to know if I can take any legal action against my husband?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/divorce-separation-annulment-36/house-dilemma-411316.html

Silverplum

You can file for custody and child support. Depending upon PA's laws, you may also be eligible for spousal support.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">