• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

babysitting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

babysittinghelp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wisconsin

I want to start babysitting, how many can I watch in my home at a time, before i have to get certified by the state, how do I claim my pay? Is there any web sites I can look up information for starting to babysitting.

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wisconsin

I want to start babysitting, how many can I watch in my home at a time, before i have to get certified by the state, how do I claim my pay? Is there any web sites I can look up information for starting to babysitting.
Are you an adult?

In most areas, a person will need to be county licensed to start a day care center/babysitting service.
The best place to start will be your local county office to find out what you'll need to do to get licensed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">