• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boyfriend make medical decisions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

curlyerin

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years, and dont plan on ever leaving each other. We plan on getting married in the future, but till then, if something were to happen to me, I would like for him to make any medical decisions if something were to happen to me. what form would i have to fill out to allow him to do this instead of my parents? Just to let you know, i'm 24 and the mother of our 2 children. we live in CT.

ceara19

curlyerin said:
My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years, and dont plan on ever leaving each other. We plan on getting married in the future, but till then, if something were to happen to me, I would like for him to make any medical decisions if something were to happen to me. what form would i have to fill out to allow him to do this instead of my parents? Just to let you know, i'm 24 and the mother of our 2 children. we live in CT.
Sign a power of attorney that says incase the event that you are incapasitated, he has the right to make decisions for you. Google power of attorney and you should find free copys of the forms you need.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">