• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

C.p.s

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Rplane81

Hi what can i do if cps is demanding a drug test from me, all because the school principle at my 16 yr old daughters school was concerned about her bad grades and the crowd she hangs with and thought it may be an issue at home. I am a good mother and care for my daughter the best i can, she is rebelling a bit which i believe to b normal. I dont get why i should have to do anything cps demands of me. What can i do?

Proserpina

Hi what can i do if cps is demanding a drug test from me, all because the school principle at my 16 yr old daughters school was concerned about her bad grades and the crowd she hangs with and thought it may be an issue at home. I am a good mother and care for my daughter the best i can, she is rebelling a bit which i believe to b normal. I dont get why i should have to do anything cps demands of me. What can i do?
You need an attorney.

They appear to think your daughter is not being parented adequately and while they can't physically force you to take a drug test, they can make your life incredibly difficult if you refuse to comply with their requests.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">