• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can being a former convict hurt rights for visitation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Joki

I was wondering if being a former convict can hurt the chances of getting visition? It is nothing violent, just paying the price of being a rebel teen. I've grown way past that stage & I am sooo ready to settle down with my family! I've turned life to God & am getting married too!Is there a good chance that I can get my baby for visitation? Help in Oklahoma

LegalBeagle

Joki said:
I was wondering if being a former convict can hurt the chances of getting visition? It is nothing violent, just paying the price of being a rebel teen. I've grown way past that stage & I am sooo ready to settle down with my family! I've turned life to God & am getting married too!Is there a good chance that I can get my baby for visitation? Help in Oklahoma
You have every right to have visitation with your child.. it *may* be supervised or short in the early stages but there is no reason why a plan can not be put into place to build up to a full visitation schedule in time..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">