• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I get out of it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashbysmommy

Louisiana. My ex-boyfriend and I bought a truck because his credit was not good enough to purchase it on his own. This was a year ago, and I have been asking him to take the truck out of my name because we are no longer together and I don't want it messing up my credit. I do get past due notices when he doesn't pay it on time. What can I do to make him get the truck out of my name. Both of our names are on it. Can I make him sell it?

cyjeff

Louisiana. My ex-boyfriend and I bought a truck because his credit was not good enough to purchase it on his own. This was a year ago, and I have been asking him to take the truck out of my name because we are no longer together and I don't want it messing up my credit. I do get past due notices when he doesn't pay it on time. What can I do to make him get the truck out of my name. Both of our names are on it. Can I make him sell it?
No, no you can't.

Why would a loan officer allow the one person with good credit on an application get off that application?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">