• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I kick out a girlfriend after 5 years?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twobits2go

What is the name of your state? Florida
I have been involved with this girl for over 5 years and have told her to leave on many occassions and she refuses to leave. Keep in mind that I own my house she has no claim to the house except for the light bill. HELP IT HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND

rmet4nzkx

Have you made reports to the police or any DV restraining orders? Is/are the children's fathers aware of the abuse?

twobits2go

No Really Don't Want The Police Involved Because She Is So Crazy That She Would Hurt Herself And Blame It On Me.

rmet4nzkx

If there is domestic violence or child abuse you need to report it to the police before she does something else, if you have hurt her, you need to be honest about it. It is not just an issue of evicting a "girl" you have 5 children involved as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">