• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joanl

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MISSOURI MY HUSBAND IS A MANGER AT AN INSURACE COMPANY AND I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS MESSING AROUND WITH THE OFFICE MANGER. SHE IS A PREDATOR TOWARDS MARRIED MEN. HER FIRST HUSBAND WAS MARRIED AND SHE BROKE HIM AND HIS WIFE UP AND SHE MARRIED HIM. WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO HIM SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR AND THAT MAN WAS MARRIED. SHE DIVORCED HER HUSBAND AND MARRIED THE GUY SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH. I FOUND OUT 10 DAYS BEFORE HER 2ND DIVORCE WAS FINAL SHE WAS GOING AFTER MY HUSBAND. WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE SENT ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME EVERYTHING ON HOW SHE PRESUED MY HUSBAND. I HAVE ALL OF THEIR EMAILS THAT MY HUSBAND AND THE PREDATOR WAS SENDING BACK AND FORTH. LIKE I SAID BEFORE SHE IS A PREDATOR TO MARRIED MEN AND SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. CAN I SUE HER FOR PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Silverplum

Firstly, please don't SHOUT. Typing in ALL CAPS is like SHOUTING on the internet.

Secondly, the lawsuit you're looking to file is called "alienation of affection," and was abolished in MO in 2003. So, no.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MISSOURI MY HUSBAND IS A MANGER AT AN INSURACE COMPANY AND I FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS MESSING AROUND WITH THE OFFICE MANGER. SHE IS A PREDATOR TOWARDS MARRIED MEN. HER FIRST HUSBAND WAS MARRIED AND SHE BROKE HIM AND HIS WIFE UP AND SHE MARRIED HIM. WHILE SHE WAS MARRIED TO HIM SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR AND THAT MAN WAS MARRIED. SHE DIVORCED HER HUSBAND AND MARRIED THE GUY SHE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH. I FOUND OUT 10 DAYS BEFORE HER 2ND DIVORCE WAS FINAL SHE WAS GOING AFTER MY HUSBAND. WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE SENT ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME EVERYTHING ON HOW SHE PRESUED MY HUSBAND. I HAVE ALL OF THEIR EMAILS THAT MY HUSBAND AND THE PREDATOR WAS SENDING BACK AND FORTH. LIKE I SAID BEFORE SHE IS A PREDATOR TO MARRIED MEN AND SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. CAN I SUE HER FOR PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Sorry about the all caps, is there anything I can do?
yeah, you can divorce your husband as he is the ONLY one who has any loyalties or obligations to you. You can ask for full custody of any children as well as child support and spousal support. Whether you would win is anyone's guess.

AHA

Why the hell are you not focusing your anger towards your SOB husband?? He is the one who cheated on you, the other woman hadn't made any fidelity promises to you, but HE had.
Divorce the scumbag and move on with your life.

Silverplum

Do u think i would be on this site if i had 50k ! I need some help or advice.
I gave you the advice.

I gave you the name of the type of lawsuit you sought.

I told you that type of lawsuit was abolished in your state in 2003. (Feel free to google just like I did.)

Others gave you more advice.

The End. :rolleyes:

cyjeff

Unfortunately, not everything bad that happens to you is legally actionable.

This would be one of those cases.

Look on the bright side. She will be dumping him within the year and chasing someone else.

She might actually be doing you a favor. Any guy that would look at this woman's track record and think, "ya know, sure she has cheated on the greatest number of men since the Million Man march, but OUR love will hold her down" is too stupid to stay married to.

Oh, and get yourself checked. She may have left you with another present.

VeronicaLodge

you can sue your husband for divorce and try to put the screws on him and make him suffer that is the only revenge or justice you can hope for.

oh and if he runs off with or marries this woman, you will know she will move on to someone else and leave your husband ... more revenge for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">