• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

chg of venue motion/order/hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vitasan

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I am filing a motion for chg of venue miami to orlando. Do I also need to write up an order for judge to sign? Can judge grant my change without a hearing? Will I recieve notification reguarding judges decision by mail? not sure how to proceed; just send motion with sase? thank you

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida
I am filing a motion for chg of venue miami to orlando. Do I also need to write up an order for judge to sign? Can judge grant my change without a hearing? Will I recieve notification reguarding judges decision by mail? not sure how to proceed; just send motion with sase? thank you
Each circuit has it's own rules regarding filings. There are self-help centers to contact with your questions. here is a link to your circuit's self-help center:

Court Programs

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">