• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MarcD

My girfriend and I reside in Texas.We have been together for three and a half years. We have a two tear old son.Back in october she began an online affair.She/he professed to marry , and dissolve their relationships.(he is currently married in arkansas).They met for the first time over V-day weekend, he stayed and slept in the house I still pay for , she is out of work. I have given her about 5,000 dollars since jan. 1st.She recently.(mar 3-8)went to arkansas to look for work and spent a few days w/ him @ motel 6.His wife was notified by myself and subsequently threw him out , she is preparing to move and take my son.What can I do to acheive joint/full custody? I watched him while she was gone .If we are not married , is this still an extramarital affair? I have documentation of their online affair and intentions.Please don`t tell Jerry Springer.This is unreal.

[Edited by MarcD on 03-08-2001 at 11:57 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">