• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cohabitant rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sandyclaus

Change your search to "tenant's rights" and you will get relevent results.
I think they were looking at cohabitation, as far as the divorced parent having overnight visitation or living with a member of the opposite sex in a romantic relationship, NOT as in tenant cohabitation.

Still need more info to expand on this.

sandyclaus

Because it IS in the Marriage, Domestic Partnerships and Other Family Law Matters section. They probably just chose the wrong section, or chose "other family matters" because it might have been the closest match to their subject matter.

ecmst12

Or, they posted in the right section and the thread title accurately reflects what they're asking about. That's what I'm going with instead of making wild assumptions based on nothing. At least until OP comes back to clarify.

Or, they posted in the right section and the thread title accurately reflects what they're asking about. That's what I'm going with instead of making wild assumptions based on nothing. At least until OP comes back to clarify.
Uh, the post was blank. Both of you are making wild assumptions based on nothing. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">