• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

court order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

manup

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tx
ex-boyfriend still calls, he's on probation and violated probation in october, was charge with order for emergency protection and interfer w/emergency call. he got out on bail, and went back to live with girl that had him arrested. told him he was in violation of court order, doesn't believe me, said girl talk to his probation officer's supervisor and stated that she provoke him into hitting her, told him that it didn't matter what she did, he still violated probation and was in serious trouble, that he could be fine for up to 4,000.00 or a year in jail, or both, maybe two. his probation officer is aware that he is living with girl again, but did not have him arrested, he has court in dec, is there a chance that he might get out of having to go to jail.

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? tx
ex-boyfriend still calls, he's on probation and violated probation in october, was charge with order for emergency protection and interfer w/emergency call. he got out on bail, and went back to live with girl that had him arrested. told him he was in violation of court order, doesn't believe me, said girl talk to his probation officer's supervisor and stated that she provoke him into hitting her, told him that it didn't matter what she did, he still violated probation and was in serious trouble, that he could be fine for up to 4,000.00 or a year in jail, or both, maybe two. his probation officer is aware that he is living with girl again, but did not have him arrested, he has court in dec, is there a chance that he might get out of having to go to jail.
If you made any sense, someone might have an answer. You are all over the place with your post.

Shay-Pari'e

manup
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2008

need advice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX
IN MARCH WAS ARRESTED FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND PLACE ON PROBATION FOR 18 MTHS/ IN OCT I GOT INTO IT WITH GIRL I WAS LIVING WITH, AND SHE CALLED POLICE, I WAS ARRESTED AGAIN AND CHARGE WITH ORDER FOR EMERGENCY PROTECTION and INTERFER W/EMERGENCY CALL, OUT ON BAIL AT THE TIME, HAVE COURT DATE IN DEC, NOT SURE IF PROBATION WILL BE REVOKE, IF IT IS REVOKE, WHAT AM I LOOKING AT, READ ORDER, IT STATES THAT I CAN BE FINE, OR JAIL FOR A YEAR, OR BOTH. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET OUT OF GOING TO JAIL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">