• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custodial parent issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tracy31

lancaster county/pa,..single mother of three...was going through a rough time..bein a single mother..went and had given temp..custody to my aunt..now i am finding out that my children are bein verbally and mentally abused and my aunt is continuoiusly trying to shut me out from them...i want my children back..nothing was ever taken to court or signed by a judge or anything like that.they never gave me a copy of what i signed i since then have gotten one...and they have munipilated me in beilieving i have no rights to my children they are trying to keep them from me because of the facts i'm am finding out....i wnt to go remove my children from the home ....can i do this...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">