• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Daughter & child living w/grandmother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

countryhick

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OHIO
I HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH MY MOTHER FOR 3 YEARS NOW-PAYING ALL THE UTILITIES AND GROCERIES AND IF ANYTHING NEEDED FIXED I FIXED IT. DUE TO SHE DID NOT HAVE A GOOD ENOUGH JOB TO KEEP HER HOUSE. NOW SHE HAS GOTTEN UPSET WITH A DECISION I MADE ON LETTING CERTAIN PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE AROUND MY CHILD.
THEY DRINK AND OTHER THINGS WHICH I DO NOT LIKE. SO WE GET INTO AN ARGUMENT
AND TELLS ME TO FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE. SHE IS ALREADY MOVING SOMEBODY ELSE IN WITHOUT ME AND MY DAUGHTER FINDING A PLACE. BY LAW IS THIS LEGAL WOULD SHE NOT HAVE TO GET A COURT ORDER TO PUSH US OUT???

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Yes she would have to evict you according to the laws of the state of Ohio. You don't have to move until you are evicted but quite frankly look for another place to live.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">