• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dear i am always liable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gloria_304

i think it is not very nice how people write you qu and you don't give them a answer i love my boyfriend and don't care what you think i had a qu that i needed a answer to it is important to me!!!!!!!!! age does not matter. it is the state of mind your in!!! i do not act like a child. YOUS know nothing!!!!!!!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

gloria_304 said:
i think it is not very nice how people write you qu and you don't give them a answer i love my boyfriend and don't care what you think i had a qu that i needed a answer to it is important to me!!!!!!!!! age does not matter. it is the state of mind your in!!! i do not act like a child. YOUS know nothing!!!!!!!!
My response:

Thank yous for your comments.

I guess, after 21 years in the practice of law, I really don't know anything. And to think, it took a 16 year old to tell me.

Hey, little Miss. All I said to you was that I could not, in good conscience, assist you in your plight.

I'm sorry that you can't understand that concept.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

That is not important.. it is my state of mind which is.. I think, well, maybe.. what are we talking about again?

You know, it has been a while since we 3 have been on the same board together... *sniff* I've missed you guys!!

HomeGuru

LB, we missed you too. We had some real winners to contend with. Hint: it got so bad that there were deleted posts.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yes, there is a mutuality of this sentiment, based on the assent of congeniality and a pain, causing a thrombosis in my duodinum.

I suggest a group hug. I've got dibs on LB's right leg.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 02-07-2001 at 06:28 PM]

G

gloria_304

you don't know the hole story

for your info i am not a little girl. i know how to take care of myself. i had a horrible home life! i have been beaten rapped and theated alot in my life and no one wanted to help me but my boyfriend of 2 years who i love and i am going to marry. if you don't want to help me like everyone else i thank you for your time but please can you tell me what i need to know to finally have all this ended!! if not i hope that you can sleep tonight knowing that you put me in tears like the rest of the law!

LegalBeagle

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Yes, there is a mutuality of this sentiment, based on the assent of congeniality and a pain, causing a thrombosis in my duodinum.
So.. lots of power cuts is making you read your dictionary?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: you don't know the hole story

gloria_304 said:
for your info i am not a little girl. i know how to take care of myself. i had a horrible home life! i have been beaten rapped and theated alot in my life and no one wanted to help me but my boyfriend of 2 years who i love and i am going to marry. if you don't want to help me like everyone else i thank you for your time but please can you tell me what i need to know to finally have all this ended!! if not i hope that you can sleep tonight knowing that you put me in tears like the rest of the law!
My response:

I don't know what to say to you, young lady. While I do not agree with what you're trying to do, please understand that I do empathize with you. It is not my intent to "hurt" you; I just can't help you. That's all I said.

And, I sleep very well at night. But, thanks for your concern.

IAAL

G

gloria_304

if your married i hope you hold him close to you at night and know how lucky you are to have him. thank you for nothing but please don't delete my qu i really need some help

MySonsMom

HomeGuru said:
LB, we missed you too. We had some real winners to contend with. Hint: it got so bad that there were deleted posts.
Where are you guys hanging out? I want to see the posts/threads you are referring to. Please Please Please. :)

G

Grandma B

LegalBeagle said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

So.. lots of power cuts is making you read your dictionary?
Sorry, I can't resist.

No, he isn't reading the dictionary (it's duodenum). I know, I know, he's an attorney, not a doctor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">