• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Department of Human Services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MissMary

arkansas - i babysit. someone called dhs and told them i have more children than i should have. this is untrue. since this time they've visited my home 4 times (in two months). never have they found too many children. can i stop this?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MissMary said:
arkansas - i babysit. someone called dhs and told them i have more children than i should have. this is untrue. since this time they've visited my home 4 times (in two months). never have they found too many children. can i stop this?

My response:

Nope. Now you're on someone's "crap" list, and you'll remain there as long as you're babysitting, and as long as it takes to find a violation.

DHS has every right to keep up their inspections as long as you have children in your home. The children come first. Then the Banjos. Then the Corn cob pipes. Then, the trailer inspections.

In that order.

IAAL

M

MissMary

I now know why this forum is called FREE ADVICE. Sorry I entered.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
MissMary said:
I now know why this forum is called FREE ADVICE. Sorry I entered.
However, apart from the cracks, the answer you got is perfectly right. You're now in the system - and as long as you have kids that you care for, someone's going to be watching you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">