• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Does he have any grounds??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LANCELOT1226

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? KAREN FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE hello my questions is if i had two possibilities for a fater of my son and one step up while the other denied the baby. the one that stepped up was there for everything in fact we are now married. he is on my sons birth certificate, now the one who denied the baby wants a DNA test can he doo that???????:confused:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Question: can he doo that?

Answer: Yes

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? KAREN FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE hello my questions is if i had two possibilities for a fater of my son and one step up while the other denied the baby. the one that stepped up was there for everything in fact we are now married. he is on my sons birth certificate, now the one who denied the baby wants a DNA test can he doo that???????:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">