• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domestic Offshore Child Travel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rnance

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia

I have physical custody of my 2 year old child and would like to travel to Hawaii with her. My childs mother lives in a different country and we have never been married or sought LEGAL remedies regarding our child. Do I need CONSENT from her mother to travel with her offshore even if we remain in the USA?

seniorjudge

I have physical custody of my 2 year old child and would like to travel to Hawaii with her. My childs mother lives in a different country and we have never been married or sought LEGAL remedies regarding our child. Do I need CONSENT from her mother to travel with her offshore even if we remain in the USA?
How do you know you have physical custody?

What country does the mother live in?

LdiJ

No, you do not need permission to travel to Hawaii. You would maybe however, need permission to move the child there.

Rnance

Birth Certificate indicates I'm the father and my daughter has my last name. NO LEGAL REMEDIES HAVE BEEN FILED.

Rnance

"NO LEGAL REMEDIES" means no I have NEVER been to court regarding my child. I AM the Biological Father and YES I signed the Birth Certificate and YES I was there during the pregnancy and YES I was in the delivery room comforting her mother during labor and YES I have financially supported my daughter since she was born and YES I have over 2000 Photo's of her including my presence at delivery and YES I have proof her mother left the country indefinitely.

Rnance

When asked why.. her reply was.. she has her reasons. That's precisely why we were never married. She does not communicate and serves herself only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">