• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

domestic partnership

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jjimeverette

partber of 24 yrs past away with no will on property, have letters from partner on intent, daughter benefits from life insurance. wants to sell home and keep profits. Was told by partner to be sure mate is taken care of, any chance of a civil case.

Last edited:

jjimeverette

partber of 24 yrs past away with no will on property, have letters from partner on intent, daughter benefits from life insurance. wants to sell home and keep profits. Was told by partner to be sure mate is taken care of, any chance of a civil case. This is in the state of va, and i dont know the law here. Partners family didnt not want his lifestyle public. neither did he, Stated to self, the daughter will provide upon his death,
was told at funeral all will be taken care of, that I didnt have to worry about a thing
this week was told they thought another insurance policy was taken out
I had a policy on self for partner,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">