• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dss child removel

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndi9799

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? south carolina

Can I prove conflict of interest because my sons bio dad's sister and cousin are face book friends with the investigator and and also the case manager on our dss case that caused bio dad and his mother to get custody of my son?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
And to think I was going to provide a very thorough answer on this. But nope. Children like OP shouldn't be allowed computer time until they learn some manners.

LdiJ

i don't care nor did i ask what is relevant. why even respond? are you an idiot or just can not read the question.
You come to a free legal forum. You ask questions. One of the VOLUNTEERS on the forum responds to you, and you make this kind of response to them? You have obviously not learned proper manners. If you want to be treated like a grownup you need to behave like one.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? south carolina

Can I prove conflict of interest because my sons bio dad's sister and cousin are face book friends with the investigator and and also the case manager on our dss case that caused bio dad and his mother to get custody of my son?
Mandatory Q4P.

I applaud my "coworkers" for their united stance. :)

Just Blue

It's not a mystery to me why you don't have custody of your son.
To be fair OP had her child/ren removed from her home just a few days ago. Does that excuse her comments here? Not. A. Bit.

Rude child that can't work and play well with others NEED to seek an Attorney. The cost of being rude is $200.00-$500-00 per hour.

Or perhaps the rude one can post an apology to Stealth and get some great FREE advice. ;)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
i don't care nor did i ask what is relevant. why even respond? are you an idiot or just can not read the question.
Well, I WAS going to explain why it might be relevant, more so than the friendships, but then I read this (via pm):

hey jerk
i've seen your answers. you are not a lawyer and you are not even nice. why do you keep heanding out upsetting answers and pissing people off. you did not answer my question but had a smart ass comment about what is revelent i am new her and i'm pissed off. i hope you step in dog **** today. and that all you kids school bus crashes and burns.
I think I won't. Go pay an attorney.

Proserpina

Well, I WAS going to explain why it might be relevant, more so than the friendships, but then I read this (via pm):

Did she seriously just wish DEATH on your children?

Thank the Good Lord for screen-shots and Google. :cool:

Just Blue

Well. We are all now SURE why OP is dealing with DSS. I wish the very best to DAD and his Mother that are now caring for the child/ren.

BTW: There is no amount of sorry that will make up for:
and that all you kids school bus crashes and burns.
That is just really sick and demented. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">