• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emancipation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ashmorris

I have a question... I am 20yrs old and recently have been emancipated by my father while he was in court with my mom over child support. They have been divorced since I was 5. My dad was a great dad and has paid support all these years while my mother didn't have a job most of them and just lived off his support and the government. I have lived on my own since I was 16 with my fathers help, but no thanks to my mom. Since my father paid support for almost five yrs before I was emancipated and I never saw a dime, is there anyway that I could find out if my mother is liable for any of my medical, schooling, or any other bills before I was emancipated?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">