• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emancipation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lissybaby

i have been told there in no such thing as emancipation of a minor in New Hampshire but never by a reliable source and i dont know how to find out i was hoping someone would know so i can file for it. please let me know if anyone knows how to find this information. thanx

D

dorenephilpot

If there is a law school in your community, you can go to the law library there and ask to see your state statutes.

Tell the librarian what you're looking for, specifically, and she/he should be able to show you the statute books. That's where you'll find your answer.

You can also probably check out your state's statutes online.

LegalBeagle

Lissybaby said:
i have been told there in no such thing as emancipation of a minor in New Hampshire but never by a reliable source and i dont know how to find out i was hoping someone would know so i can file for it. please let me know if anyone knows how to find this information. thanx
The only mention of Emancipation in the NH state statutes is in recognition of decrees from other states (Section 21-B:2)

However, this should help a little..

http://firms.findlaw.com/GawrylMacAllister/memo1.htm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">