• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Emancipation in Alabama

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

requitedvolt

What is the name of your state? Alabama
MY girlfriends parent doesnt allow her to have a boyfriend. She makes great grades and is currently employed in a part time job. She will be seventeen in march. I was wondering what the odds are of her being ale to successfully be emancipated. Her parents are most likely suffering from sme kind of social disorder and they often tell her shes a whore and on occasion her father will hit her. She doesnt need this I was wondering what i should advise her to do.

ezmarelda

What is the name of your state? Alabama
MY girlfriends parent doesnt allow her to have a boyfriend. She makes great grades and is currently employed in a part time job. She will be seventeen in march. I was wondering what the odds are of her being ale to successfully be emancipated.
NONE

Her parents are most likely suffering from sme kind of social disorder and they often tell her shes a whore and on occasion her father will hit her. She doesnt need this I was wondering what i should advise her to do.

If you think she is in danger call Child Protective Services
good-night Kelly:p

requitedvolt

Alright yea just because her parents say she cant have a b/f doesnt mean shes not going to have one. If everyone always did as they were told no progress for human rights would have ever been made.

AHA

Alright yea just because her parents say she cant have a b/f doesnt mean shes not going to have one. If everyone always did as they were told no progress for human rights would have ever been made.
Wow, claiming it's your human right to bang a minor is just a down right insult to the human rights movement.

Your justification for an action you know to be wrong paints you as a pedophile in my view!

ceara19

There is a HUGE difference in people blindly doing what they are told to do by others and a CHILD following the rules set forth by their PARENTS. If you insist on trying to continue a relationship with this girl, don't bother coming back here asking what you should do when you are served with a RESTRAINING ORDER barring you from ANY contact with her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">