• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

emotinal abuse at school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fiveandseven

I'm in Loudoun County,Virginia. Based on information I have read about emotional abuse and volunteering in the classroom for the last six months I have noticed this behavior by a kindergarden teacher. I have tried to bring this to the principal's attention but have gotten nowhere. What kind of information would I need to gather to make this legally viable before the county?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

fiveandseven said:
I'm in Loudoun County,Virginia. Based on information I have read about emotional abuse and volunteering in the classroom for the last six months I have noticed this behavior by a kindergarden teacher. I have tried to bring this to the principal's attention but have gotten nowhere. What kind of information would I need to gather to make this legally viable before the county?
My response:

Can you give us some examples ? Also, tell us how long you've witnessed this happening. Are you in the classroom when such emotional abuse occurs ? If not, from whom are you receiving this information ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">