• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

estate closing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kimbo761

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri
My brother is executing my mothers will, I am the coexecutor. It has been five years and I am unable to get him to finalize the estate. Is there anything I can do to get this done? I am also wondering if I can sign off on the estate to close the door on this part of my life. thank you for you replies.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Missouri
My brother is executing my mothers will, I am the coexecutor. It has been five years and I am unable to get him to finalize the estate. Is there anything I can do to get this done? I am also wondering if I can sign off on the estate to close the door on this part of my life. thank you for you replies.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
This doesn't have anything to do with family law, but I'll answer you anyway: You need to have your lawyer file a motion to get the thing closed (including a final accounting). I am aghast that the judge has let this go on for so long.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">