• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eviction of former spouse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ryanmpc

my ex wife and i have been divorced for 4 months when she arrives at my door at two in the morning with her five year old son (he is not mine but love him much). She got into it with her new boyfriend and had no where to go. In a moment of weakness i allowed her to move back in after promises that she would stop her substance abuse and drinking. i have a rental aggreement from her that of course in two months have received zero. aside from seeking help for terminal stupidity what to do. she is sometimes violent and i want her gone now I do care for the little boy but i cannot live like this anymore. i own my condo and it was judged to me in divorce. we live in los angeles county. How do i get her out she has no job and i am strapped with credit card bills from our marriage. help me please

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ryanmpc said:
my ex wife and i have been divorced for 4 months when she arrives at my door at two in the morning with her five year old son (he is not mine but love him much). She got into it with her new boyfriend and had no where to go. In a moment of weakness i allowed her to move back in after promises that she would stop her substance abuse and drinking. i have a rental aggreement from her that of course in two months have received zero. aside from seeking help for terminal stupidity what to do. she is sometimes violent and i want her gone now I do care for the little boy but i cannot live like this anymore. i own my condo and it was judged to me in divorce. we live in los angeles county. How do i get her out she has no job and i am strapped with credit card bills from our marriage. help me please
My response:

Now you are required to follow the Eviction and Unlawful Detainer laws of California. Please go to your local bookstore and buy a book on the subject and follow it VERY carefully.

Good luck to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">