• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eviction or restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

romie41

I am from california. My ex-wife having been dumped by her lover , ask me through my daughter,who lives with me, if she could store her personals in my garage. I said OK,but when I woke next morning I found my ex sleeping in my daughters bedroom. She has been here for eight months ignoring my requests for her to leave. She says that she will not leave until I pay her $32,000 which she says I owe for her paying all the bills when we were together. Police have been over at least 2 times after verbal exchanges with her. Police said one time to get an eviction order and next time a restraining order. HELP, how can I get rid of her. (she is not listed on the rental lease)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">