• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex girlfriend wants child and i don't

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

silverado

minnesota. my ex girlfriend just told me that she was pregnant and she is not willing to get an abortion or give the child up for adoption. she say that i will pay for it. i have heard of women who are able to sign away their parental rights so i was wondering if i can and how i should if i can. what can i do about this because i want nothing to do with her and she won't respect my wishes.

MySonsMom

You cannot relinguish your rights if there is no one to adopt. (like her husband) You do not have to be a Father to this child if you wish not to. You do not even have to see the child if you wish not to. But you are obligated to financially support this child, regardless.

Good luck.

L

Lance

The land of the free? Equal protection for all?

WHAT IS FREE CHOICE?

1) You want the child, she does not - off to the abortion mill she goes. It's her body and that "thing" is just unwanted tissue. You have no choice.

2) You don't want the child and she does. That "thing" becomes a child and your out well over $100,000. Again you have no choice.

Sorry brother, I wish you the very best.

OK ladies, I hear you all saying he did not have to have sexual relations in the first place. I guess I agree, to a point. Word to the wise gentleman, hire a professional hooker and only pay when you want it. That way it will be your "CHOICE" how to spend your $100K for 18 years.

U

Ukiah

Word to the wise gentleman, hire a professional hooker and only pay when you want it. That way it will be your "CHOICE" how to spend your $100K for 18 years. [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO! Lance, that's the funny thing, when guys pay for it, they're more cautious. When it's free, they don't think of protection. Go figure.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">