• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex husband harrassing and wanting to terminate parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

karotwo

i live in texas
ex husband is harrassing me at work and home. making threats, police say to get peace bond. justice of the peace says to get protection order. distict att. says to get restraining order.
help!!!
i just need him to leave me alone.
if i get one of these what about visitation w/ kids. tghet are scared too!!

karotwo

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

karotwo said:
i live in texas
ex husband is harrassing me at work and home. making threats, police say to get peace bond. justice of the peace says to get protection order. distict att. says to get restraining order.
help!!!
i just need him to leave me alone.
if i get one of these what about visitation w/ kids. tghet are scared too!!

karotwo
My response:

File for a Temporary Restraining Order. That will be granted. Then, the judge will have all of the parties come into court in about 2 to 3 weeks for a full blown hearing to determine whether it should be made into a Permanent Restraining Order. Let the judge decide how, and when, he'll be able to see his kids.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">