• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex will not pay his 1/2 of home maintance/taxes.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

janzen

I live in Oregon. I am 66 yrs old. I was married for 42 yrs. My ex-husband walked out on me 6 yrs ago leaving me with my house payments, maintance and taxes. He was court ordered to pay 1/2 of all of these plus $1.00 per month. He has never done either from day one. I work part time at Wal Mart and collect a small amount of SS each month. I am unable to keep paying his share of his bills. I am unable to sell the house without him getting 1/2 of it's worth. How can I get the money back from him as well as collect his 1/2 in the future? I have no money for an attorney for help. It there any way I can get some help or could you refer me for some self help? Many thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">