• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

looper

I live in the State of Colorado and I filled for a visitation agreement to be set by the court. Due to the fact that my ex-wife was not allowing me to see my 6 year old daughter. We were supposed to have joint custody with un-limited visitation as long as I provided her 6 hours notice of my intended visit. She would not give me her phone # so I had to go thru her mother to see my daughter. Open and shut "right". Well shortly after I retained an Attorney my Attorney was informed that I was being investigated for fondling my child. The Judge assigned a Guardian at Lidem to the case who feels that the ex-wife ands her family is trying to do whatever they can to make me look bad. The Police and the Dept. of Social Services dropped their investigations (of course since this is all a bunch of bull). My ex-wife has persisted on her charges so now the GAL has had to send my daughter and myself and the ex to see counselors to find out what is going on. My delima is my ex-wifes father was one of the best child custody evaluaters in the state and he is coaching my daughter and ex-wife. The counselor that is seeing me has told me that if before he got involved in this case if he had to place a bet on wether something happened or not he would bet that it did because most of the time it has. In both of our meetings he has repeatedly defended my former mother-in law, Who just happens to be is a local politician. I am being set up and need to know what I can do about this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">