• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing and Appeal - CO

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Robert Biskup

My Divorce was administered in Colorado and I live in Michigan. I cannot afford and attorney and have been representing myself. I have been through the Colorado Laws, but am unbale to figure how or where to file an appeal. Due to a "curious" administrative error, I was not informed of the ruling until after the appeal deadline passed. The legal clerk said that I should sumbit my "objections" as soon as possible. I do not know what she means by objections. It us my understanding that in family law, once the Judge makes a ruling, the only recourse is to file an appeal. This case is currently in the District Court of El PAso County in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">