• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

first cousin me and 2 people in the same other family

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mookman209

hi i live in mn and i would like to know since my first cousin is dating a girl and i am dating her sister first of all hes underage and ya so i wonder if i were to marry her if it would be illegal for him to marry my girlfriends sister and if so i would like a source to prove it thank you.

CourtClerk

This must be a very small town...

If the girl you are dating is not your relative, it is not against the law to marry her.

VeronicaLodge

hi i live in mn and i would like to know since my first cousin is dating a girl and i am dating her sister first of all hes underage and ya so i wonder if i were to marry her if it would be illegal for him to marry my girlfriends sister and if so i would like a source to prove it thank you.
nope not illegal. twin sisters have been known to marry twin brothers!

HomeGuru

**A: no problem if yoos rednek hillbillies. Now if yoos much olda youd be reneck over the hillbillies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">