• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forfeiting Parental Rights~PLZ HELP~

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

iceborg

Hi,
My name is Michael Herrera. I am writing to you to inquire about parental rights and how to force one to forfeit them.
My dad was/is a recovering alcoholic on and off for some years. While he was drinking he caused my family and I severe emotional and psychological damage. Things are great when he does not drink. This last Christmas he has started drinking on and off again.
I don't want to go through all of that again! He thinks his drinking doesn't hurt anybody so he won't stop.
The point is, he doesn't realize what is at stake when he drinks.
I want to know if there is a legally binding write up I can obtain or produce that with his signature would contract him into not drinking and if he did he would forfeit all parental rights over me.
Please help. If you cannont, please so say.

Thank you,
Michael Herrera
Age, 14

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">