• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting my things back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mlex36

I live in PA. Im a 21 yr old college grad. On the night of my graduation, I returned home to find that my Mother has changed the locks on the doors. Since that time I have lived out of my car, recently my Mother, whose name is on the title of the car, took it in the middle of the night. I have used the car for 4 years and we had a verbal agreement that it was mine. I have given up on getting the car back, my question is: Is there any way I can get my belongings back?

where would you put your things? Why haven't you looked into a shelter of some sort,

if you had a verbal agreement, why didnt you title the car to yourself, (and register it) Why didnt you find out if a parent could simply "change the locks on you"? landlords cant do that, I wonder if parents can.

where would you put your things? Why haven't you looked into a shelter of some sort,

if you had a verbal agreement, why didnt you title the car to yourself, (and register it) Why didnt you find out if a parent could simply "change the locks on you"? landlords cant do that, I wonder if parents can.

Wait, You didn't pay for the car the whole time in colledge, and probably they paid the insurance too, or else the car would have been yours. Hmmm, what did you do to your mother to make her do thoes things after you graduated from college, ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">