• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting son back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Celina84

i need advice I recently let my son go to his grandparents over the weekend and I got served some papers saying they want to take my son I'm a very good mother and I never kept my son away from his father not his parents now they want to try to take my son I have a court date and believe me I will attend I will not give up my rights are stop fighting for my son I just need help to know the grandparents don't have custody because I full custody please help thanks

Proserpina

i need advice I recently let my son go to his grandparents over the weekend and I got served some papers saying they want to take my son I'm a very good mother and I never kept my son away from his father not his parents now they want to try to take my son I have a court date and believe me I will attend I will not give up my rights are stop fighting for my son I just need help to know the grandparents don't have custody because I full custody please help thanks
Please tell us where you're located, Celina. Why do you think they're doing this? Do you know exactly what they filed and what it all said?

OHRoadwarrior

Unless they received an Exparte order of custody, take the police and go get your child. The longer you leave the child with them, the harder it will be to change the status quo.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
A mother cannot stay without her kids. Take help from a well experienced lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">