• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

girlfriend moved with my kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sbrian365

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? minneasota (stillwater) my girlfriend moved out and took my children with her.she says they are still in stillwater but refuses to give a address there is no reports of physical violents and there was none. she now lives with mom in a three bdrm apt there are 2 adults and three children which are all mine. her sister and mom convinced her to move and take the kids from me.they also tell her not to talk to me so i have had no contact since the 5th of feb.her mother has spanked my daughter in the past can i put a restraining order against her for my kids. they are ages boys 12yrs /18months my daughter is 10yrs. my girlfriends has medication problem and her mom has alcohol problem.my son is autistic also so please help if you can thank you

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? minneasota (stillwater) my girlfriend moved out and took my children with her.she says they are still in stillwater but refuses to give a address there is no reports of physical violents and there was none. she now lives with mom in a three bdrm apt there are 2 adults and three children which are all mine. her sister and mom convinced her to move and take the kids from me.they also tell her not to talk to me so i have had no contact since the 5th of feb.
If she refuses to give you an address, how do you know ANY of this?

her mother has spanked my daughter in the past can i put a restraining order against her for my kids.
And you did what about it then?

they are ages boys 12yrs /18months my daughter is 10yrs. my girlfriends has medication problem and her mom has alcohol problem.my son is autistic also so please help if you can thank you
Now down to the nitty gritty. Since you are not married, have you had paternity legally established?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">