• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Giving up parential rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

btyboop2u

my sons bio father has visitation. he has not visited my son in 2 months and this was court ordered. i have keeped a log of the visitations. i have a court date coming up and i want to see if the visitaion can be cut because my son is being a yoyo. my husband wants to take over the parential rights his bio father has. what do i do? this man is not interested in my son. he just filed for visitation in august and my son is 5 years old now. my husban has been his father ever since he turned 1. please help. god bless. i am in virginia

LegalBeagle

btyboop2u said:
my sons bio father has visitation. he has not visited my son in 2 months and this was court ordered. i have keeped a log of the visitations. i have a court date coming up and i want to see if the visitaion can be cut because my son is being a yoyo. my husband wants to take over the parential rights his bio father has. what do i do? this man is not interested in my son. he just filed for visitation in august and my son is 5 years old now. my husban has been his father ever since he turned 1. please help. god bless. i am in virginia
Ask bio dad if he is prepared to allow the child to be adopted. You have a CS order right ?

B

btyboop2u

yes i do. I never asked for anything but we were on welfare and i was under age and the gov. though the should get thier money back and so should my son.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">