• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

giving up rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bigpopamikey

hi ,i am a father of a little girl that i never get to see.i have to pay child support.when we went to court over the visitation rights i didnt understand what her lawyer was up to .she moved half way across the state and her new husband is wanting to adopt her now,i havent seen her in 3 years.i am not mentaly stable for all this upsetment .Can i give up my rights as a father so she can go on and have a good life without her so called mentally retarded daddy bugging her?,please send this to my email address,i am not good at this on the internet thing.i love her but she dont even know me as her daddy,

MySonsMom

If the step Father is willing to adopt the child, then yes; you can relinguish your rights and financial obligations from you will end the date the adoption is finalized.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">