• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

God bless you all

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

someone_195642

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

Hello,

I'm hoping someone here has experience with the situation I'm dealing with and can help me figure out how to fix it. I’ve been accused horribly by my step daughter molesting her. Her dad file charges against me in the Police station and they didn’t call me yet for investigations. I have neither friends nor family members around here and was wondering who I’m supposed to contact to protect me. I was thinking of a state representative but I’m not sure if it is a good idea.
PS: // I did contact and make a deposit to an attorney of $1500 as a check, and tell him my side of story he never calls or Email me back…I feel like everyone is working against me and have been turned down.
:(What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">