• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandbabies REMOVED from the home!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nanadstreasures

Yesterday, after many hours on the phone over the last 2 weeks to Childrens Services in Kentucky, here in Ohio and so many attorneys in both states seeking help to gain custody of the babies to get them out of this home .

They were removed yesterday about 4:00 by The Lexington police and CS in Kentucky..

I am heading to Kentucky today to hopefully gain temp. custody and bring them home.
I wanted to let you know and again Thank everyone for the help they've given me here .

Please say a prayer that all goes well down there and that my grandbabies have thus far not been harmed.

They will be checked over by Drs. , to see if they have been physically or sexually abused .

Thanks so much
Debbi

usmcfamily

It is always so refreshing to see someone like yourself get involved and right such a horrible wrong for the innocent victims that can't speak for themselves --
Good luck and God Bless you AND those babies!

G

groveport

I hope you get your Grandbabbies soon. I still have not seen my grandaughter -see groveport, I have toys everywhere for her and the new rich guy calls all the shots until the court decides. she will forget ud by then, but FFIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Sincerely,
Sharon
Groveport

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">