• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandmother refuse to that a DNA test???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtClerk

Oh good God, this is the 4th thread on this same subject and in one of them you already had all the answers. I'll alert admin to close this thread since you didn't like the answers you got the first 3 times.

Go pay an attorney.

jaky

I was hoping someone else would answer before the people i talk to before. Could you please keep your comments to yourself, I'm looking for help not a put down.

CourtClerk

If you haven't found the answers in 3 separate threads answered by a TON of different people, you aren't going to hear what you want to hear on this board. Go post on another board, granted, we're probably registered and post there too.

You don't want the legal answer, you want someone to tell you that you can force grandma to either claim some random child or give her DNA so you can collect some money from the government. Not gonna happen. You wanna collect money, you're going to have to do it the way the rest of us do. By getting a job.

jaky

I have a job that pay quite well and i only posted one thread. That's not what i want someone to tell me, I want someone to help me with other options and that someone is not u**************..do u have a life because everytime i come to the website you must be sitting waiting for someone to post a thread and i have notice you never have anything respectful to say, u try to sound as rude as possible**************i dont want to hear from you at all, you are a cold body and have no respect....I don't care if you are a courtclerk or how long you have been here but its time u climb off your high and wise thrown give someone else your advise because it is not need here "Courtclerk" thanks anyway and have a great day!!

CourtClerk

and i only posted one thread.
I count three....
02-07-2009, 08:14 AM
jaky
Member Join Date: Feb 2009

Any Advice needed, I'm Lost
My son's father recently was killed, I applied for survivor benifits and was denied. Unfortunatly he didn't sign the birth certificate. I filed for child support but he died before the paperwork was received and his family are not interested in taking a DNA test. Does the coroner keep a sample of the DNA of file that can be obtain for DNA testing. I don't have any idea what to do, and any advise will be greatly appreciated....Thanx
s the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
02-05-2009, 10:17 PM
jaky

Survivor benifits

I applied for survivor benifits on my son's behalf. The claim was denied because I didn't have proof the deceased fathered my child. My son have visited the family's home several times but they said he never acknowledge him as his son and they are not interested in taking a dna test. I've seen online that the coroner keeps a sample of dna on file. I'm not sure how true this is but i need help. I not sure what to do or where to turn.
02-07-2009, 07:21 AM
jaky

Any Advice needed, I'm Lost
My son's father recently was killed, I applied for survivor benifits and was denied. Unfortunatly he didn't sign the birth certificate. I filed for child support but he died before the paperwork was received and his family are not interested in taking a DNA test. Does the coroner keep a sample of the DNA of file that can be obtain for DNA testing. I don't have any idea what to do, and any advise will be greatly appreciated....Thanx

mommyof4

CC? Your body is cold? Do you want to borrow a sweater? I've got lots!

And who knew you could climb off a 'thrown'?:p

mommyof4

those were the same ones and i wasn't sure if they posted cuz i couldn't find them so i posted them again thanks for the reminder!!
Bull.

All 4 threads were posted on different days. It's not hard to check on these things, you know.

jaky

thanks for your research too**************.....u may could have found them but when i tried to pull them up they didn't come up so i post them again......why is it important how many times i posted them, is there a limit... If it had some useful advise i wouldn't keep coming on here for more**************i asked for other options so stop researching what i posted before and what you are posting isn't helping either!!

Antigone*

CC? Your body is cold? Do you want to borrow a sweater? I've got lots!

And who knew you could climb off a 'thrown'?:p
I don't think CC will need a sweater today. We are supposed to have a sunny day in the mid 70's ~ and check this out ~ by Monday we should be near a hundy!!!:):p:).

Anybody in the mood for some HIJACK TRIVIA???

RRevak

I don't think CC will need a sweater today. We are supposed to have a sunny day in the mid 70's ~ and check this out ~ by Monday we should be near a hundy!!!:):p:).

Anybody in the mood for some HIJACK TRIVIA???[/QUOTE]

In a thread that seems to be as nonsensical as this one....ABSOLUTELY!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">