• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Guadianship Constest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vbadua

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alaska

I have recently agreed to guardianship of my minor child to her older sibling. The intentions and verbal agreements has definitely changed once this was done. This was done to take my minor child out of her home state to a different venue due to drug/friend issues. A Temporary Guardianship POA was given to assist in any medical or education decisions. A Legal Guardianship was done on 11/22. To late for me to stop it due to circumstances that have occurred within the past few days. What steps would I need to take to cancel this process?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alaska

I have recently agreed to guardianship of my minor child to her older sibling. The intentions and verbal agreements has definitely changed once this was done. This was done to take my minor child out of her home state to a different venue due to drug/friend issues. A Temporary Guardianship POA was given to assist in any medical or education decisions. A Legal Guardianship was done on 11/22. To late for me to stop it due to circumstances that have occurred within the past few days. What steps would I need to take to cancel this process?
You would file a petition to revoke the guardianship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">