• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

guardianship transfer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

birdfeeder

my wife and i live in texas. my wife, whose family lives in pa. is the legal guardian for her mentally retarded brother. her brother has been placed in a group home. her parents, because of health problems,are unable to care for him. my wife would like to transfer the guardianship to one of her two brothers, because of the great distance. what is the process for doing this?

jlabsente

Guardianship Transfer

State: Washington

My parents currently reside in Taiwan, while my 18 year old sister and I are in Seattle for school. I am a Washington resident and I wonder if the guardianship for my sister could be transferred form my parents to me, making my sister a Washington resident as well. Thank you very much.

seniorjudge

State: Washington

My parents currently reside in Taiwan, while my 18 year old sister and I are in Seattle for school. I am a Washington resident and I wonder if the guardianship for my sister could be transferred form my parents to me, making my sister a Washington resident as well. Thank you very much.
Why are you necroposting?:eek:

Oh...Halloween.

I forgot.

Sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">