• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

harrasment in school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

starladarling

i live in pa. my daughter is in kindergarten and every day she is being harrassed or hit by the same little girl in her class. i know kids will be kids but its gotten to the point where my daughter doesn't want to go to school any more. i've spoken with the teacher as well as the principal. and nothing gets done this has been going on since the begining of the school term. this little girl also bothers another little girl in class every day. basically shes very disruptive to the entire class. her parents have been notified about the ongoing problem but they also do nothing. what if any leagel recourse do i have? can i file a protection order against this girl?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

No. A 5 year old does not know, and cannot appreciate, the consequences of its acts; therefore, there is no judge that would order a Restraining Order. A judge, just like myself, would merely tell you, "Change schools".

Be advised that bullies are in every school.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">