• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Having a baby

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Stytch727

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Maryland

Me and my partner are thinking of having a child and the question is aould marraige make the child she is having mine also or is there other things that need to be done

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

Me and my partner are thinking of having a child and the question is aould marraige make the child she is having mine also or is there other things that need to be done
May I assume that you are in a same-sex relationship? You should like speak to a local attorney who is experienced in matters such as this. It is much too important of a matter to rely on random strangers on an internet forum.

Just Blue

Depends on how this child is conceived. Children are not kittens or puppy's. One must LEGALLY figure it out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">